3Dave's 2D World of Fun!

Monday, August 28, 2006

The Rabbit Mafia Crime Boss

I was just sketching a big fat rabbit in a chair, and when I got done, he sort of looked like some kind of crime boss. So I gave him some carrot muscle...



I'm sure there's a pun here that I should be using, but I can't think of one for the life of me.

I'll get this one inked sometime this week.

EDIT

I guess "sometime this week" turned out to be about 3 hours later! ;)



No shading on this one yet, but at least you can see what the color scheme is. I'll also do more with the background before it's done.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm digging these color jobs. You're getting better with each one you post. Are they getting faster? How long does it take you do to one pic? Roughly.

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Dave Johnson said…

    Thank you, kind sir! I appreciate it.

    I am getting a bit faster at these, and I think it has something to do with the my freelance gig which requires me to crank out similar pieces at a pretty steady pace.

    As far as how long one takes me, the worm and fish piece was about two-three hours from start to finish, and this one will wind up being about the same, once I get it shaded.

    Thanks again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home