3Dave's 2D World of Fun!

Monday, September 04, 2006

Sharp Hawk

Work has been nothing short of crazy, and I've been working about 60-70 hours a week trying to get the Xbox 360 game I'm working on ready for release. This week we were lucky enough to get a little extra time off, so I spent Friday and Saturday doing nothing but playing "Saints Row." Well... I guess I did a few other things around the house, but I mostly just took it easy. No art, no work, no nothing.

And it was good.

I think it's important for everyone to take a break now and then and just be a lump of meat in a pair of pants. Okay... that came out totally wrong, but you understand what I was trying to say.

Sunday I had to go to work, but after I got home, I whipped up another logo for my friend who is a principal at a middle school.



This is just a rough to see if his students like the colors and overall design, and if they do, I'll clean it up and it will become the school's new logo!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home